“Conviviality, tradition and love for our land are the basic concepts of our daily lives that we wish to pass on to our customers, in a picturesque setting in the clear light of the day, as in the evening surrounded by a clear starry sky”
Surrounded by the hills, in a lovely panoramic position stands the cozy villa: B&B Tre Metri sopra il cielo.
B&b Tre metri sopra il cielo: Cozy like home.!
Simona and her family’s goal is to pamper guests by offering them the opportunity to live your holiday in total comfort, the perfect place for families who want to find the comfort of your own home, for business and work.
The structure is meant to ensure their guests to stay comfortably, offering wide open spaces as the outdoor garden that ensures a safe fun even for children, ensuring proper relaxation to families.
The strategic position of the Bed & Breakfast,a stone’s throw from the motorway E45, is the ideal place for tourists who want to reach quickly, cities such as Perugia, Corciano, Assisi, Bevagna, Spello, Deruta, Todi, Orvieto, Gubbio and the nearby Lake Trasimeno and its islands.
- We are a step away from the Declaton sport village which will open the door in easter 2018
- 2 minutes away from from the highway that connects the main cities
- 10 minutes away from the Perugia Town center
- 15 minutes from Trasimeno lake
- 3,5 km away from the private Institute “e. FERMI”, Stadium “r. CURI”, from the PALACE of Sport and the “city of the Sun” (aka fun park for kids)
- 1 km away the” WARNER VILLAGE Multiplex” and the Congress Centre “QUATTROTORRI”.
- 4 km away the Alper s. Maria della Misericordia (SILVESTRINI), from recent University of medicine and PERUGINA Chocolate Academy
- 4 km away from CORCIANO: perfectly preserved medieval castle and the 2003 certificate as one of the “most beautiful villages of ITALY”
- We are a step away from the Perugia golf club, equestrian centre club Epidor and pool Lacugnana.
- 3, 5 km away from the large parking of PIAN di MASSIANO, starting point of the MINIMETRO’ (inaugurated on 29 January 2008), which reaches the historical centre of Perugia in a few minutes